2012 ISICM END YEAR SYMPOSIUM
10 – 11, 12 – 13 OCTOBER 2012 – MAKASSAR
Co-Organized For Indonesian Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ISICM)
PRE – SYMPOSIUM
CONTINUING EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OF ISICM
Weds – Thurs, 10 – 11 October 2012
• Workshop On Mechanical Ventilator: From Basic Theory To Clinical Practice
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
• Monitoring in Critically ill Patients
Thursday, 11 October 2012
• Management Of Infection In Critically Ill Patients: Practical Approach & Guidelines (2011 Updated Curriculum )
LLL PROGRAMME IN NUTRITION AND METABOLISM – ESPEN (The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism)
Wednesday – Thursday, 10 – 11 October 2012
Life Long Learning (LLL) Programme in Nutrition and Metabolism is a global effort of ESPEN supported by EU to provide post-graduate qualification in Clinical Nutrition and thus to improve daily practice for medical doctors and health specialists.
It was developed as the project BG-03-B-F-PP-166039 of Leonardo da Vinci Programme by ESPEN and a number of European universities with the support of European Union. LLL Programme in Nutrition and Metabolism was accredited by Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes
2012 ISICM END YEAR SYMPOSIUM & EXHIBITION
Friday – Saturday, 12 – 13 October 2012
FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE SUPPORT (FCCS)
Sunday – Monday, 14 – 15 October 2012
An entry level course, designed for non-intensivists, in collaboration with the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM).
Further Information to ISICM Secretariat at 021.68599155 CP. Ade Syariah
- How Different ICUs Can Work Together
- MOF: New Therapies on the Horizon
- Improving Early Management of Sepsis: How Fast Could We Go?
- Therapeutic Goals in Ventilated Patients: In ARDS & COPD Patients
- Fluid Responsiveness in Early Resuscitation
- End of Life: Cultural Issues in Decision-making
- Improving Outcomes with the Surviving Sepsis Performance
- Optimizing Hemodynamics in the Perioperative Period
- Mechanical Ventilation: Old and New Modes
- Renal Replacement Therapy When to Start RRT And What Intensity?
- New Therapeutic Options of Renal Failure: Manipulation of HIF
- Role of CPAP/NIV: Does It Really Work?
- Optimal Sedation Improves Outcome
- Non-Invasive Ventilation: Mask Or Helmet?
- Optimization of Renal Hemodynamics
- Non-Ventilatory Management of Severe Asthma & COPD
- Does Adequate Antibiotic Therapy Prevent MOF?
- Parenteral Nutrition is Safer Than Before
- Coagulation Management: A Cost Analysis
- Hyperlipidemia in the ICU: Friend Or Foe
- Optimal Or Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Prevention and Control of MRSA: What Works?
- Antifungal Therapy Without Documented Infection
- Is There a Role For Hypertonic Solutions?
- Heart Dysfunction in Liver failure
- The Best Anticoagulant Prophylaxis
- Pro-Con Debate:
- Weaning Protocols
- End-points of Resuscitation
- Vasopressin Before Catecholamine in Septic Shock
URGE REGISTRATION FOR
Intensivists » Anesthesiologists » Internists » Surgeons » Digestive Surgeons » Pediatricians » Neurologists » Neuro Surgeons » Cardiologists » Pulmonologists » Clinical Microbiologists » Clinical Pathologists » Emergency Doctors » Critical Care Nurses » Trainees & Fellows